Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am somewhat boring.

The weather in the past few days was so cold in Grand Forks. I am kind of thinking that maybe this is still spring. However, now is June, it should be summer time. I remembered that the weather in last June was better than this year. We went hiking and kayaking, and we had lots of fun during that time. I really miss that time. However, this year is different from last year. People are very busy with their own stuff. This make me miss the scalpel, miss the time in the operate room performing an operation in the hospital. At that time, i was busy treating my patients and i would never feel lonely and bored. I was always busy thinking about the disease and how to cure a patient. However that was the past, i really miss that time. I know that past is history; present is a gift; future is a mystery. I should grab the present time and do what i should do and make it more valuable. I am continuing my new year's resolution. So far it goes well. I will let it go well in the future. :-)

No comments: