Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random update

Our picnic organized by Anna is on the schedule, but we still have no idea about the weather. From forecast, it will be rain on that day. So far, i am not quite sure about the exact time. In addition, during waiting for Anna's next mail, my MSN account has a problem. I couldn't sign in by that account, so i applied for another one. But Anna doesn't know my new email address and i can't remember hers either. I lost all email addresses of my classmates, even phone numbers. Hope Manoj can help me to get their email addresses.

Jin will return Grand Forks today. In the past few days, he was so busy in College Station. He probably is very tired and hungry now. Therefore, i am going to make some dumpling for him for dinner.

No comments: