Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to get along with people ?

I received an E-mail from a Chinese friend today. She is working as a nurse in a hospital now. She asked me about how to get along with people. She felt it was hard to have a good relationship with her colleagues. I felt sorry about her unfortunate experience, but that's a pretty complicated question.

Harsh truth of life - you can’t please everybody. But since people are social creatures (unless you’re a total scrooge), you just have to learn how to get along with them. Actually, I am not quite sure about this either, but I care about my friends. I won't do anything to hurt my friends; I'm nice to them. And I just do the things that I think they are correct. Of course, since we are not in the same environment, I can't give her much advice. I found ten commandments of how to get along with people from this website http://www.workplaceissues.com/pmtenc.htm
Hopefully it will help her.

I am so lucky that I have a few friends here. And all my friends are very nice to me. :-)

No comments: