Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Normality

My life is kind of smooth and no big waves these days. It was as usual as before.
This Thursday was Valentine's Day. I made a special dinner for this day. We had a great Valentine's Day.
On Friday, Anna lead us to go to Urban girl to buy beads after class. Because this store was moving away, there was a big sale. Due to the time, I didn't buy anything at noon. I went there again with our dance team after rehearsing that afternoon. I bought three strings of beads. They are beautiful and I like them. Actually, there are many stores which sell beads in China, but it's only a few here. In addition, I found that when the stores are on sale, the price is pretty lower than it in China. This is good for us. :-) I like good things at low price.
It was flurries on Saturday, but it was warm. We went to Alerus Center to perform on Saturday evening.
After a few times' rehearsals, eventually we had a good ending at Alerus Center. Although a few mistakes were made by us during performing, it didn't create a very bad impression. That was not bad.:-)When the feast of nations was over, Rona and Jeff came to our apartment to play Majon until 12:30am. We had lots of fun at that night.
The weather was very bad today. It was windy, and the temperature was pretty low. I slept in until 10:30am. I didn't want to do anything except lying on the bed and watching movies.

No comments: