Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

After a week's break, i am looking forward to going to school. Instead of having fun, i felt empty in these days. I am eager for enriching my brain.
It's kind of like i don't have good self-control. When there is a break, i prefer having a rest to studying. Even though i feel bored, i don't want to fetch the book and read it. Instead of reading, i would like to watch movies. while watching movies, i can learn words and sentences. It's directly perceived through the senses and it's easier to memorize things.
However,unfortunately i can remember them faster but i forget them faster too. I am kind of curious about my brain sometimes, and wonder-- is my brain hurt before?(I am just kidding.) How do my brain treat on me like this. Actually, i know that is because i don't work hard enough to keep all the things in my mind. Although i keep forgetting things, i will keep learning. :-)It would be great to go to class later. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes Xia you are right. The same problem is mine. Class is good for us.Now your English is good. don't worry about that.you are smart girl.