Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good choice.

My husband and I joined Jimmie's birthday dinner at The Toasted Frog last night. Toasted Frog is kind like a bar, they need to see our ID to make sure we are at least 21 years of age. That's different to compare to other restaurant. From this restaurant's name, we could know that probably they had a recommended specialty----Frog legs. Becky and Feng ordered this specialty and shared with us. It tasted more like fish, but unsalted. :-) Somehow, it was good. For dinner, Jin and I shared a shrimp pizza. It tasted pretty good, and it was big enough for both of us. Every time we went out for dinner, we worried about the taste of the food. Some food taste weird because most of them are sour, and too creamy, but we don't like. This was the first time that we went Toasted Frog, so we thought about all foods more carefully. Finally we found the right food for our dinner. That was a good choice. In fact, I am trying to adapt to American food since I came here. I really want to try every American food, but I still don't like the special taste. Probably some day I would like it. :-)
I had a great time last night.

2 comments:

Jimmie said...

I'm glad you liked it! Maybe we can all go back sometime before you guys move away. :(

Unknown said...

Yes, it's a good idea. I like the shrimp pizza. :-)