Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, March 31, 2008

March is gone.

A month just passed. When i looked back this month, i could see my progress. And also there are lots of things happened in March.
I was going through my alone days while Jin was in Virginia for the conference.
Jin got his formal offer letter from TAMU and UND. Finally, he accepted TAMU's offer. I am happy for him. At least he will go to a better university to finish his PHD. It's good for him. In addition, i will like the weather there.
Jin and I went to watch Hockey on- the- scene for the first time. Later on April 10 , we are going to watch 2008 men's Curling championship competition between China and Canada on-the-scene at Sioux center. I am kind of looking forward to watching this competition.
In order to get rid of our furniture in advance, we posted some information on Und-ground website. Fortunately, it cost us only one week to sold out of our furniture at reasonable prices. The only thing we have is some necessary old furniture. Because we don't want to sale things in the end.
I made a new schedule for my studying. I must study at the study time every day. This is for limiting my play time and sleep time. April is approching. There are only two months left for class. I'm going to have a final exam in May. So i wonder how much progress i have made these months. :-)

2 comments:

Jimmie said...

Don't be too sure about liking the weather in Texas!! It will be H-O-T when you guys move there...and super-humid. You will be wishing for North Dakota again! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my god, really? I think i need to prepare for disliking it. :-p, I guess I can image how humid it is, after all we are from a humid seaside city. But we may dislike very hot. This may be a problem. :-)