Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tickets to Texas was booked.

Jin just booked the tickets to Texas yesterday. We are going to fly there on August 5 afternoon. For preparing moving away, we have already got rid of our furniture which was bought brand new. In another word, our apartment is almost empty, except some necessary but old furniture. Every time i look at the living room, i feel empty and kind of sad. We are going to leave here, and we can't play with my friends any more. I will miss my friends very much. Even now sometimes when i think about the going to leave thing, i feel empty. Although we know that every feast has to be ended when time is up, i can't help thinking about that. Can I be lucky as now? I am not quite sure about this. However, i have a few nice friends here----that's for sure. I am so happy to have these nice friends and i will be glad to tell my future friends that i am lucky to make so many friends in U.S. Hopefully, i can always be lucky. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for new place and future. We are missing you guys when you guys move to GFK,but moving is must for good future.BEST OF LUCK once again.its good you guys bookd your fly ticket. If you book fly ticket early price is cheaper and you get a good deal.

Unknown said...

Yes, you are right. That's why we booked fly tickets so early. Thanks!:-)