Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Know myself clearly from the test.

I took an exam today. Our exams have four different levels: E(easy), M(median), D(difficult), A(advanced). We were tested when we enrolled ELL class. According to the score of those tests, I took A test in Reading and D test in Language this time. I found the reading test somewhat difficult for me because of the vocabulary. During the test, i could totally understand the meaning of all those articles, but sometimes i was stuck over some words. Actually, those words seemed familiar, but i couldn't get another words to replace them as the same meaning. While choosing the answer, i was a little bit confused. It seemed like i didn't learn those words at all. This exam indeed made me see more clearly about my problems in studies. And i am well aware of that review is very necessary to keep all that i have learned in mind. And also I need to put them in use more often. Nevertheless, some words are not used in oral English. Anyhow, i need to find a way to keep them in my mind. I need to work harder!!!

No comments: