Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, April 28, 2008

o(∩_∩)o...

I am a little bit lazy recently. I had been feeling sleepy for a few days. Somehow I just didn't want to do things. :-P ~~~~~~

There were couple things happened in the past few days. First, we went to India Center for dinner last Thursday because there were free foods for people. In fact, they were supposed to have a BBQ at University Park. However, the bad weather made them changed the location.
The weather was so bad last week, especially last Friday and Saturday. It was snowed on Friday late night until Saturday early morning. No matter how bad the weather was, Atmospheric Department's banquet was on time last Friday at Holiday Inn. I attended it with Jin. (He is graduating in the following July. )After this banquet, there was a after-party at Jimmie and Aaron's house. Even though we left a little earlier, we had a great time. I guess it should be the last snowfall in Spring because it's already the end of April. I am ready for the warm weather. :-)

No comments: