Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Practice makes perfect.

I was supposed to finish my study plan this weekend, however i didn't. I only finished half of it. I need to finish it later. When i just came to US, i didn't have courage to talk to people. Because i was afraid of making mistakes. I didn't want people laugh at me. To my surprise, every one tried to help me and never laughed at me. After a few months, i was not scared of talking, instead of it, i tried to talk to others. But i found another problem about myself. Sometimes when i was ready to talk to people, the words in my mind couldn't come out my mouth clearly. I am a little confused about this. These days, I found a good method to practice---reading loudly for one hour everyday. So far, it works well. In addition, i learn twenty new words everyday to increase my vocabulary. And it works well too. Although i always forget some of them, i still can remember some. This method is good for me. I am going to keep practicing. :-)

No comments: