Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Presidential candidates visited Grand Forks.

Do you believe this?We waited almost eight hours to hear the speeches from presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at Alures Center.
My classmates who didn't go there asked me how was the speeches. Actually, I didn't want to give them my comments, however I needed to say something.
Barack Obama's speech was full of encouragement. However I didn't really understand his speech well. I am kind of more like his speech than Hillary's. Hillary Clinton's speech was indeed contained a great plan for solving people's problems, but this plan was too hard to be come true i guess. She really wanted to solve people's problem. she wanted to take back all of the factories from China and other countries to provide more jobs for American people. However i don't think this plan can come true, even Americans can't believe this. If America could take back those factories, there would be more jobs for American people, but the price of all products must go way up. Therefore, American people need to suffer spending more money on high price goods. This isn't the way that people expect to live, i guess. :-) In fact, i don't care about who will be the next president. The only thing i care about is the next president can do good things to help all American people and can show people a better America. If there were no war, i think that would be a positive way to solve the economic problem. I believe that a good president should always think about people's life. :-)

No comments: