Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I like Applebee's food.

Becky just finished her defense yesterday afternoon. For celebrating this, Becky invited us to Applebee's to have dinner. This was the first time for me to have dinner at Applebee's. From the menu, I found that the food there was at reasonable price and looked great. I ordered Fiesta Lime chicken---grilled chicken drizzled with zesty lime sauce, topped with Mexi-ranch and Jack-cheddar sauces, and served with crisp tortilla strips, seasoned rice, and pico de gallo. Jin ordered Buffalo chicken wings and Mini Baco cheeseburgers. There was 10 Chicken wings and four mini burgers. Those were a lot for him, even for both of us they were enough. The most important thing was that we liked the food there. Those food was really tasty. :-) I guess I will go there again sometime, maybe some special time~~~~:-) By the way, after Becky's graduation, Jin will be the next one in couple months. I hope that Jin can pass the defense successfully.

No comments: