Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting ready to face hurricane

In order to get ready to face the hurricane, we prepared every necessary thing as the others who are living in Brazos county did last night. I guess you will never see people adding gas and getting grocery at the same time, if you never undergo an upcoming hurricane. We went to the grocery store as well last night. It was so crowd in HEB. The funny thing was that the bread, bottle water, canned food, and crackers sections were almost empty. We bought a lot of canned food in case no electricity. When we were on the way back from HEB, the traffic line was about three blocks long. I never saw that before.

When I woke up this morning, I thought it should be raining. However, I was wrong. It's still sunny now. If the hurricane wouldn't come, it should be a nice day. Let's see what will happen later.