Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

My new class

I have enrolled the ESL class, and my class just started today. There are many classes, which are also teaching English in College Station. Most of them are teaching Bible combined with English, not the pure English teaching program. Only Barbara Bush Parent Center has the pure English classes. However, due to the space of the school, they need to control the number of each class. They have four classes, and for each class they can only arrange thirty students in. So that means not every person can enroll the class. As i knew that there were one hundred and eighty people registered, but only one hundred and twenty enrolled those classes. I am so happy that i am in the class now.

Today is the first day of my class. I have already met my new classmates and my new teacher.
The name of my new teacher is Kristie . She is a great teacher. Before the class started, she introduced herself first, and then we introduced ourselves as well. Can you believe that? In my class, people are from thirteen different countries. So this year, i probably will learn many different cultures from those different counties. That would be so much fun. When class started, we discussed about some pictures which were prepared by Kristie. From those pictures, we extended to our goals. That actually was a very interesting way to open our minds and find out our own goals. I like the way that Kristie teaches. Hope i can learn much from her and the other students.

No comments: