Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To my surprise, Labor Day was not a holiday for the schools in College Station. Maybe you will feel a little confused about why i knew that. :-) Because I made an appointment for today's oral interview on Labor Day morning. My interview went well today. The tester just asked me a few simple questions. They just wanted to know which class we should enroll, and arrange people into different classes. In addition, they need control the number of the students because they don't have much room for too many students. The tester said that only one hundred and twenty people could enroll the school; the others would be on the waiting list. As the minister said that there are one hundred and eight people have registered already. So i am not sure if i can get in or not. I still need to wait for the result. The result will be posted on this Saturday morning. Hopefully, i can get in the class.

No comments: