Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

the 115th day (Oct 5th)

You didn't do well today. When I was busy doing other stuff, you cried a lot today. You cried about an hour long without stop. I was so worried about you, so I called your daddy for help to take care of you around 2:45pm . When your daddy was back, changed your diaper and fed you, you was happy again. But very soon, we met another problem. You didn't want to lie down, you would like to sit on my lap or stand up with our help. This made us very tired, so we decided to buy a walker for you to stand in later someday. You are not a quiet baby at all. You are very very active.

You finally could eat pure formula today, but you didn't eat much. You could eat only about 100ml for one time. Usually, you can eat 120-140ml for one time. That's a good beginning, for later I will formula feed you instead of breastfeeding. I hope you can do well with formula feeding.

No comments: