Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feel lonely

I wish my parents were here with me.I miss them very much, especially these days. My health is not as good as before. This makes me pretty sad and hopeless. In addition, I pay more time on taking care of Alice, so I feel lonely after Alice's birth. It's not postpartum depression,it just comes when Alice cries. Maybe all new moms will have this kind of feeling. In spite of that, I am still happy when she smiles to me. I always console myself with the thought that she will grow healthily and happily under my protection. And then I will never regret for having her, but I still feel like I need other people's care too.I was planing to go back China for a few months, but I postponed it. Due to the awful disease,hand-feet-mouth disease, I couldn't keep my plan. I don't want my baby have any disease. I would rather keep her in a safe place. How can I avoid suffering from this lonely feeling? ???:-(

No comments: