Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 118

This early morning, you woke up around 3:40 and stayed awake for almost one hour. Do you know why? Because you didn't want to change your sleep position. You like to lie on your right side, but you are not supposed to do that. Your right head is still flat but your left side head and your back head is not. I was forced you to lie on your back head, but you didn't like to do that. Therefore, you tried to against me. Because of that, you daddy woke up too. He put you on the futon, and then you slept again. During the day time, you didn't eat much. I was afraid that you might be hungry, but you just ate a little. It was about 50-70ml every three hours. I didn't know why, but I hoped you could eat more tomorrow.

You could played toys for a while by yourself on the swing.

No comments: