Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Need help!

What is Family Values? I wrote an essay on Family Values last week, but the essay I wrote was about the Importance of Family. I totally misunderstood the meaning of the topic. What is Family Values? I am confused.
In the words of my own, Family values is influenced by every single person in the family. Every person has family values that comes from their parents before they get married. After the marriage, new family values comes from both of the family members. It depends on many aspects, such as backgrounds, cultures, environment, and so on. Am I right? I don't really know. In addition, i also think that the values is the way to see or to treat something. Most of the time, it can be influenced by family members, society, country cultures, etc. I am not quite sure about that...

No comments: