Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer holidays

Our class was ended by a wonderful potluck yesterday. Our teacher, Anna, made a plan for our summer picnic. Our first picnic time will be on June 10 at University Park. Our classmates will meet there on that day. Hopefully, that day will be a very nice day.
Grand Forks only has a short summer every year. So we'd better enjoy every nice day during summer holidays. Since i am going to leaving for Taxes, i will miss the summer in Grand Forks very much next year. And also i will miss my friends, especially a few of my best friends here. I hope we could get together more often during this summer.
I am thinking about learning swimming again now. When the swimming pool is open to every one, i will go there and swim. I am not sure if i still remember the skills of swimming that my friends taught me, but anyhow i will try my best to practice. :-)

1 comment:

OUWxGuesser said...

watch out for the crazy rasberry ants in TX!!!