Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, May 9, 2008

The seeds have sprouted.

I am so surprised that most of the seeds i planted in my gardening class have sprouted. Three tomato seeds and six green bean seeds were separately planted into two flower pots. They all grow well. Even though they didn't sprout in the same time, they really have a intense competition in those pots. I water them regularly and place them nearby the window, so it can be easy to get some sunlight when there is sunlight in the early morning. If the wind is not very strong, I also open the window to let them get fresh air from outside. Virtually, you can't see any changes in the daytime. They always give me a big surprise in the early morning. Every sprout grows faster at night. When i saw that the first tomato seed sprouted, i felt very excited. I somewhat hoped that it could grow up to a tomato tree immediately. And then I hoped that it could fruit very well soon. I know that sounds like a daydreaming. :-P But i really hope that it could happen later. I had given them to Cynthia, who is my classmate, on the other day. So i am sort of missing them.

No comments: