Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

After creating this blog, I wrote on it everyday except for yesterday. Couple days ago, I wrote a TOEFL essay. I know my written English is not good enough to write an excellent article, but I still tried my best to write. Hopefully, I could improve my level soon by my best friend, Jimmie's help. She helped me to correct my TOEFL essay yesterday, and She gave me some good suggestions and taught me a lot. That's very helpful to me.
I tried my best to remember those, and then I corrected my essay. During I was correcting it, the computer was annoying me. It didn't work well as usual. I had corrected my essay three times but none of them was saved on the computer. So I had to do this work again this morning. Finally, I accomplished it. I felt that I still had a long way to achieve my goal. But I am sure I can do it.
My plan to increase my vocabulary is in progress. It is going to be continued in the future.

No comments: