Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random update

I couldn't sleep well before. However, I found that I could sleep well after working out last weekend. That made me feel good. So I decided to go to workout again with Jimmie this weekend. Although I got my thigh hurt last Sunday, I wanted to continue working out because it could make me stronger. I walked 40 minutes on the treadmill at a low walking pace today and then I rode 15minutes on a stationary bicycle at level 3. After that, I danced 1 hour with JJ . Oh, I forgot to mention that the reason I dance again is we are going to perform, so probably I need more practice to prepare for the performance. Although I felt tired, when I thought about the advantage of working out, I felt happy and satisfied. In addition, I will meet JJ and Yingxin there at 3:00pm, and I'll meet Jimmie at 6:00pm tomorrow afternoon if I still can do more exercise. First dance with JJ and Yingxin and second walk on treadmill or ride on stationary bicycle with Jimmie. It's kind of a lot exercise to do tomorrow. :-)

I want to mention that my car is kind of better now. After maintained by the repair shop last week, the temperature gauge shows a normal engine temperature and the pointer rises slower to the "H"(hot mark)
than before. Actually, I am not quite sure about it. Hopefully it would keep in good condition in the future.

2 comments:

OUWxGuesser said...

Did you get a second opinion on the car??? What does kind-of-better mean? :P

Unknown said...

No, he he.... However, after maintained by the repaired shop last week, the temperature gauge shows a normal engine temperature and the pointer rises slower to the "H"(hot mark). So...I say it is kind of better now. Actually, I am not quite sure about that.:-p