Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Started Doing Exercise Again.

Yesterday, I went to Wellness Center to dance with my friends. Because I hadn't done exercise for a long time, my body wasn't as lithe as before. It was hard for me to finish one complete motion. This made me reminded the first time I learned dance. At that time, I was a little girl and in primary school. Although my tutor was very strict to me at the beginning, she was a nice woman. Her great passion for dancing always influenced on me. I became to like dance. I tried my best to dance, but my parents didn't want me to dance after a year training. They were worried about me a lot, because I got hurt frequently. That made my parents changed their minds to let me develop my interests. However, I had a great time during that time period. I never complain about that because I know my parents always care bout me.
I joined a gym team without my parents' agreement when I was in college. As we all know, doing exercise can make people healthy, so my parents weren't against my decision. They felt happy for me this time. They knew I wasn't a little girl any more, furthermore, they knew I could manage it well.
After graduation from college, I stopped doing exercise. Therefore, when I started to do exercise, I felt my whole body hurt a lot, just like old people. I even couldn't get up this morning. Probably, I am getting older. I think I need more exercise in future---otherwise, I could be getting older faster. :-)
We are going to Wellness Center to practice dancing tonight. Hopefully, the pain will be eased off.

No comments: