Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spring is colder than Winter.

The temperature remains cold these days. It's about -18C~-28C. Ha ha, sorry I forgot the winter here might be six months. It's still winter. Really, I do not want to endure the cold weather any more. I am looking forward to seeing the sunlight of Spring. :-p
Update:
As I said yesterday, I went to Wellness Center to work out today. I went there at 3:00pm. I first walked 20minutes on the treadmill, and then danced 2hours. I wasn't there at 6:00pm because I really tired for doing so much exercise. In addition, I knew there would be another person to go with Jimmie, so I wouldn't go there at 6:00pm. I had a rest and watched a movie--Balls of Fury (2007).

3 comments:

Jimmie said...

It's still winter until March 21st. :-)

OUWxGuesser said...

Spring starts in April around here :P

Unknown said...

Really? Oh my god! So we need to suffer the cold weather till April??!!! I am going to cry because of suffering such a cold weather.