Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very cold yesterday. The temperature felt like -43C. I really scared of this cold weather. I just stayed at home and did yoga to make myself get better. How can I avoid getting cold in such a cold weather? I still can't bear this weather, and I even do not want to stay here for one more day. It always make me feel sick. :-(
Yesterday morning, I had a conversation with my mom. From her, I knew that China had a heavy snow storm Jan 1. except south of Shandong Province. (My home town is in south of Shandong Province. I miss my family and the normal weather.) It rarely had a snowfall all over the country before. This may attract many researchers to discuss this infrequent weather. I'm actually curious too. I wonder how it happened this winter in China. :-)

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

Xia, I know the weather here is extremely cold, but just remember that no one else likes it either, and we all feel cold. The only thing is that you just have to bundle up and go ahead and go outside and do the normal things you always do. You can't let the winter keep you inside because it lasts too long, and you would be inside all the time. :-)

Just remember that next time you are dreading going outside when it is cold that everyone else is cold, too! As long as you wear warm clothing and don't stay outdoors too long at one time, it won't make you sick. :-) I promise...it sometimes even makes you feel better to get some fresh (although cold) air!