Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I let my husband applied TAMU.

This is the last day of the first month. I kept accomplishing the first step of my new year resolution. In this month, I got some progress. However, I don't think this was enough for me in a month. I need do harder in the next few months.

In fact, I am missing my families very much because Chinese New Year is coming. So I couldn't focus on English. I really acted an abnormal way these days. Sometime the cold weather really made me crazy. Jin is really a nice man. No matter how I acted, he was capable of handling me. Although I made him distracted, he also could manage his work without complaining after calming me down. Actually, I just really want to leave here. I couldn't stand here more days I think. Although I don't want to leave my friends, I want him try to get an offer from a warmer place. He followed my advice and applied TAMU . TAMU is close to my brother. If we could go there, I think that would be better than we are here..... ????? Okay, I am not quite sure about it, but I believe my six sense. At lease, it will be good for our future. I hope he will make it.


No comments: