Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cleaning car

It was a nice day. I never thought that there would be a such warm day in winter in Grand Forks. It was 38F and no wind. Actually, it wasn't real warm. But in Grand Forks, we rarely met such a nice day in winter before. So We decided to clean the inside of our car today. I thought it would be an easy job to clean it by ourselves. So I didn't want to spend $30 to wash our car in store. I just wanted to save money. But at the beginning, I was aware of that it wasn't an easy job. The car was kinda dirty. There were some sands and ice in the car. It wasn't that easy to clean as I thought, but we tried our best. We brushed the car floor mat, cleaned the seats and washed outside. After nearly an hour, the car looked better than early. But we had already been exhausted after doing so much work. In fact, it was easy to think, but it was hard to accomplish. No wonder, it's expensive to wash the car in a store. It was really a difficult work. Finally, we did it and saved $30. I felt happy.

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

Hi Xia, what a wonderful blog! I didn't know about it until you commented on my blog.

You are doing an excellent job writing in English, and I am so proud of you.

We should get together more often and hang out. After all, you are my best friend here! I think after this week I will be less busy. I might also start going to the UND Wellness Center. I saw where you and JJ want to go, so maybe we can go together sometime.

Talk to you soon!

Jimmie