Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I missed the Yoga class.

I was supposed to go to Wellness Center to join in the Yoga class tonight, but I couldn't find the room. Because I went there a little late, so I didn't know where they were doing Yoga.
It was very interesting. I walked around and around and tried to find the room, but there was no room, except for the dancing room. The dancing room was off light, so I didn't think that was the room they took for Yoga. However, actually, that was. I missed the Yoga class but I walked 40 minutes on the treadmill. While walking, I read an article about polar bears. When I was going to leave, I met Becky and kathryn. They just finished the Yoga class. Form them, I knew that they felt relax while doing Yoga. I am really looking forward to joining them, probably next time. :-)

1 comment:

OUWxGuesser said...

give jimmie a hard time for slacking off! She talked about yoga all week then missed it!