Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boring town

The temperature remains cold these days. It's too cold for people to go outside. I really want to change a warmer place to leave. Sometimes I even thought about going back China to skip the winter would be so good. However we don't have much money for me to go and come back so often. Since this, I need to stay inside and try to find something fun to kill time. It's sort of boring in winter. There is no good view, no color, no anything except white snow on roads. I am picturing lying on the beach in Hawaii, and also with a drink at my side---that would be very comfortable and fun. :-) Never mind, I am day dreaming now. :-p I wonder when could we move away from this cold boring small town. I hope that day won't be too long.

No comments: