Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday update

I didn't do much exercise last weekend because I had other things to do. However, I went to dance yesterday afternoon. Before dancing, I walked 20 minutes on the treadmill at a fast speed, and I rode 20 minutes on the stationary bike. ...It was good for me to do that. Although, I felt all my body achy this morning, it was much better than the first time I went to work out. I thought that it was just like it worked well for me to do exercise. As my friends know that, I am skinny, I need to eat more to gain more weight. I think that is a really good way for me to get a good appetite. Therefore, if the weather is good, I'm going to work out more frequently.
This morning, Anna made a phone call to everyone of our class because she couldn't get to school today. Her son was sick. Therefore, we didn't have class today. In this season, the weather changes much and frequently. We really need to pay more attention to it. Don't get yourself in trouble. I always wear more clothes than others, sometimes, people make fun of me. Nevertheless, I don't care. Because I know what I need. However, I felt like I was getting a cold. After coming back from K-mart, I felt uncomfortable. In fact, this feeling started last night, but it's worse today. Probably, I wore less than before yesterday. While driving back from
Wellness Center, the temperature was lower than when I left apartment. Right now, I think I need to take some medicine and have a rest.Hopefully, I will be better soon. I dislike the bad weather here! I probably will miss the Yoga class as well this week. :-(
(My friends, please take care of yourselves!)

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

Xia, I hope you can come to yoga tomorrow. I think it will be relaxing and good for you. :-) If it's too cold, just wear more clothes! They will keep you warm. :)

Good for you for exercising! Jennifer and I have been going, and Aaron even went with us tonight. Maybe we can all go on another day.

Talk to you later!